Saturday, December 26, 2009

My very first blog post... okay my second

I had to see what all this craziness was about. When MySpace was big, I jumped into that. When Facebook got big, I jumped into it. Am I just a band wagoner? Maybe. But I’m ok with that. Every Sunday, we get together at my mom’s house for lunch and I hear Lori tell her stories for the week and I hear mom say “Oh, yeah, I read that on your blog.” I, however, need to hear the story because I hadn’t read it on her blog. So, Lori, now I am an Everyday Eason follower…

Now, for Mindi’s Mind-
Since MySpace and Facebook, I often catch myself walking around narrating my life in my head. Mindi is…. It’s quite neurotic. Although I know I am not alone. I have been dealing with some anxiety lately due to the stress of going back to school and the stresses of teaching second graders every day. Journaling is something that I have always wanted to do, but could never find the time to do it. Thanks to 21st century technology, now I can journal at the faster pace my life is moving at AND keep up with everyone else.
We’ll see how good I am at keeping up once I start graduate school again in January… until then…

0 comments:

Post a Comment