Tuesday, July 1, 2014

You Can't Out Exercise a Bad Diet

The term "clean eating" has always been pretty obscure to me. It's actually quite intimidating. But on my weight loss, get healthy, cry-fat-cry journey, I've realized that I can't do it with exercise alone.


Because, believe me, I've tried. I've been working out more than moderately (3-4 intense times per week) for over a year now. While I've lost weight, or should I say FAT, and I see the results in my legs and arms, I have failed to see the results in my mid-section. Ugh. The infamous mommy mid-section. NO matter how hard I work out, how often I work out, how heavy the weights are, how far I run, my mommy mid-section wasn't changing. 

That's when I realized that I needed to be in the kitchen, whippin' me up some abs.   


Thus, my clean eating journey has begun. I don't claim to know everything about clean eating. I don't claim to eat clean every meal. And I don't proclaim that I am on another stupid diet. But I do proclaim that I am going to give it my valiant effort... especially because I'll be on this beach for a week in less than 30 days:


Maybe, just maybe, I'll post before and after pictures; or maybe I'll keep those to myself. But I do need something to hold me accountable. And since this is MY blog, this is now my accountability partner.

I'm going to post what has worked for me, what meals my family will actually eat (because, again, I am a mommy and they eat whatever I cook!). Oh and because I am on my teacher summer break and need something to do besides shop.

Clean Eating Day #2
Clean Eating Day #3
Clean Eating Day #4
Clean Eating Day #5
Clean Eating Day #6
Clean Eating Day #7


1 comments:

jhon martu said...

Is Binance Puzzle CAPTCHA creating massive trouble for you? 1-877-846-2817 Binance puzzle CAPTCHA is designed for the functioning of the account and also, to know , whether your account is accessed by a robot or human. If your CAPTCHA is not working, you need to get it fixed on immediate basis, therefore, you should always call on Binance customer care number which is always active and the team is ready to assist you at every tie. You Binance Customer Service Number can always have conversation with the team who is always ready to help you out in every process.

Post a Comment