Saturday, April 13, 2013

Is Zeal the Real Deal?

If you know me, and know me well, you know that I don't sell anything. Everyone tells me that I should sell stuff because I can talk people into doing things. But really, it's just the things I am passionate about. I speak passionate about them and that just makes others want to do those things. Naturally.  So, with that said, I have never jumped on the Mary Kay selling train, nor the Silpada jewelry selling train, nor the Advocare selling train. I didn't buy into those products either. I mean, I'll try anything once. And I did. Try those things once. But I never committed to sell because I knew that if I didn't believe in it, then I couldn't sell it.

Enter Zeal.

About 5 months ago, a dear friend, Natalie, was out with a group of us and was basically in a state of shock. She had just come from a Zeal meeting, or had seen testimonials, or something, but she just kept shaking her head and saying, "Y'all this is the real deal."

I personally had never heard of it and was weary. After all, so were all of those other things that I had tried in the past. But what struck me about her and her opinion of this product was the humility in her convictions of Zeal. She believed in the product. She believed in the results. Real results. People were CHANGING. THEIR. LIVES. However, there was no way that she was going to try and sell me, her friend, something that I didn't want to buy. And honestly, in hindsight, she did just enough to keep me intrigued.

About a month later, I sent her this text:



I was at a point (in the wintertime I might add) where I was feeling drab and gloomy ALL. THE. TIME. I could not function in the morning without coffee. I'm a teacher and my students even knew when I had and when I hadn't had my coffee in the morning. I had gained an uncomfortable amount of weight and I am not a big girl by nature. I was 25 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight (pre-pregnancy weight has always been my baseline) and I was not fitting into any of my winter clothes. Winter clothes! Who doesn't fit into their winter clothes?!? The summer/fall were hard on me as I was dealing with a thyroid issue (an issue that is genetic and has affected quite a few people in my immediate family) and I just couldn't get to a point where I felt good. You know, like I'm-in-good-mood-let's-conquer-the-day type of feel good. My doctor told me that I had a Vitamin D deficiency and needed to take daily supplements until I got that under control. I had joined a local gym but just couldn't get myself off of the couch to go. I had developed a muffin top. I was literally spilling over my every single pair of pants I owned-- if I could even get them buttoned. I was in denial about my weight gain and I had honestly become complacent with my weight. But, inside, I was ashamed.

BEFORE Zeal. 
This was the most I had ever weighed.
I justified it.
I became complacent.
I made excuses.

So that day, the day before I was to return to school after Winter Break, I had had enough. I was done feeling bad. I was done gaining weight. I was going to give Zeal my valiant effort.

And I did.

I committed to one month at a time. In my head, I was going to give it 30 days, then cancel my "membership". I wasn't going to sell the stuff. I wasn't even going to tell anyone I was trying it. This was a private struggle and I wanted my solution to be private, too.

Until now.

It's four months later and I have been drinking Zeal Wellness once a day (sometimes twice a day) for three months straight. I am on my 4th canister of the Wellness formula and I have never felt better in my entire life. I am a thirty something who refuses to get old, and the effects of Zeal are allowing me to do that. Or not do that I should say.

I have lost over 20 pounds just by drinking the Wellness formula. I have not consciously changed my diet. Actually my diet changed as a by-product of Zeal. My chocolate cravings have completely vanished. I do NOT drink coffee every morning-- something my students have even noticed. Instead, I drink my "healthy drink" {as they call it}. I don't drink sodas. I mean, I still LOVE Root Beer, I just don't want to drink it everyday anymore. I no longer have a muffin top. I can wear whatever shirt I want without worrying that I'm going to be bulging over the top of my pants.

There are a TON of amazing testimonials out there that are convincing in and of themselves, but I wanted my own story. I wanted MY body to change. I wanted people to notice, and I wanted people to ask me what I have been doing.

So this is my testimonial. My story. If you want to try Zeal, if you're curious about it, give it one month. It will change your life. You will feel it. I still do everyday. You don't have to buy from me, because this is not a business thing for me. This is a feel-good-change-my-life-sort-of-thing. I'm really not even that good at selling it. I can't tell you its ingredients off-hand. I can't tell you all the great effects of what it's supposed to do. I can only tell you what it has done for me.

See for yourself.

(Left) December 2012         (Right) April 2013  
3 months of daily Zeal Wellness formula
22 pounds lighter

www.mvandagriff.zealforlife.com




3 comments:

J. Woodall said...

I just starting drinking Zeal last week. I ordered it from Amazon and I'm giving it 30 days. I totally relate to your blog and wanted to tell you thank you for sharing your experience.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Julie that's great! Your journey begins now! Today! Your life WILL change! I love hearing people's stories; all of their experiences are different but the same underlying truth resonates-- lives are changing. I encourage you to document your journey whether it be a blog or a journal or even with pictures. Don't have unrealistic expectations, you won't change overnight. But stick with it. Give it your valiant effort! I look forward to hearing your story one day! If you have any questions, please reach out... email me if you want (mindivandagriff@gmail.com). Congratulations on being courageous enough to dive in!

Post a Comment