Thursday, February 28, 2013

Wreaths galore! Oh, dear heavens I made more...

So I graduated last February with my Master's degree in Educational Media Design and Technology and my living room is currently covered in glitter and feathers.



I know. That has nothing to do with technology. And if you know me, you know I am a tech geek. Big time.

Maybe it's that I spent all that time, an intense (understatement of a lifetime) 12 months, working towards that advanced degree, with my Macbook GLUED to my lap daily, and I am looking for a different kind of release? I don't know. Maybe it's just that I'm crafty. What can I say... I love crafting. Nevertheless, my living room floor is still covered in ribbon, and pins, and hot glue. And glitter. Lots of glitter.

I have found a new obsession. Deco Mesh Wreaths. They are just darling and I want to make one for every occasion that we celebrate in our household. Luckily, in our household, it's either baseball season, or it's not. So in honor of baseball season and the best baseball team on the face of the earth, I made a Texas Rangers Deco Mesh Wreath. And it shall hang on our front door from March until October. Period.



You might also see some of these hanging somewhere in my house or even in my classroom at some point during the year!



I have also been known to do a favor or two for friends...

I've always said that coloring is ridiculously therapeutic, however, I would like to revise that statement to include crafting in general.


0 comments:

Post a Comment